Friday, December 22, 2023
(9:00am – 1:00pm)
Our website is dedicated to providing information about your local fire department that serves a vital online resource for your community. This website strives to offer a detailed and engaging portrayal of our fire department’s activities, services, and commitment to public safety. It offers a glimpse into the world of your firefighters and emergency responders who have dedicate their lives to safeguarding your community.
Thomas Corners Fire Department is an all-volunteer force that provides fire and emergency medical services to the residents and businesses in Fire District No. 7 in the Town of Glenville, New York.
- Our team consists of about 2 dozen active volunteer members, trained in the areas of firefighting, rescue, emergency medical services and automobile extrication.
- We are always seeking new members! Are you are interested in joining our team?
If you are interested, please provide your name, email address and phone number (Use our online Contact Page) and we will get back to you right away with more information.
- Your joining our Team is an important and rewarding way for you to be an active member of the community. Whether you are interested in Fire Fighting, or Emergency Medical Services, we encourage to contact us and find out more about how we serve our community.
- Or, send us an email with your contact information to: email@example.com
- Or, stop by the firehouse any Tuesday at 7:00 PM.